If you're looking for a nursing home in Georgia, chances are you'll find it here.
Select a Region for Alabama Nursing Homes »
Click here or on the map.
- Birmingham Area (Birmingham and collar counties)
- Columbus Area - 3 counties
- Dothan Area Nursing Homes - 9 counties
- Huntsville Metro Area Nursing Homes (11 counties, Huntsville and surrounding area)
- Mobil Metro Area Nursing Homes (3 counties)
- Montgomery Metro Area Nursing Homes (7 counties surrounding Montgomery)
- Talladega Region Nursing Homes (9 counties)
- Tombigbee Region Nursing Homes (10 counties)
- Tuscaloosa Region Nursing Homes (5 counties)
You will also find helpful info about long term facilities, like articles about money and cost questions, how to choose a provider, and how Medicare and Medicaid work -and don't work-- for nursing home costs.
US News Best Nursing Homes
"At the top of the Georgia nursing homes list are those with a rating of five stars from the federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for their overall performance in health inspections, nurse staffing and quality of medical care. About 15 percent of all nursing homes in Georgia earned an overall five-star rating..." 'Nursing Homes in Georgia | US News Best Nursing Homes