If you're looking for a nursing home in Michigan, chances are you'll find it here.
You will also find helpful info about long term facilities, like articles about money and cost questions, how to choose a provider, and how Medicare and Medicaid work -and don't work-- for nursing home costs.
Most of our listing data come from federal resources like Medicare.gov and state records as in the Michigan Department of Licensing & Regulatory Affairs.
Click here or on the map.
- Detroit Metro Area (Collar Counties, not Detroit city itself)
- Detroit City Listings
- Southern Michigan Nursing Homes - 11 counties near the south Michigan border
- Lansing Metro Area Nursing Homes (Clinton, Ingham and Eaton counties)
- Valley-Region: Flint vicinity Nursing Homes (Genesee, Lapeer and Shiawassee counties)
- Bay-Region: Bay City & Saginaw Nursing Homes (10 counties in central and eastern Michigan)
- Grand Rapids and Western Michigan Nursing Homes (7 counties in central and western Michigan)
- Michigan Shore Region Nursing Homes (5 counties along the Lake Michigan shoreline)
- Northern Michigan Nursing Homes (22 counties across the top of the Lower Peninsula)
- Upper Peninsula Nursing Homes (14 counties in the Upper Peninsula)