If you're looking for a nursing home in Alabama, chances are you'll find it here.
Select a Region for Alabama Nursing Homes »
Click here or on the map.
- Birmingham Area (Birmingham and collar counties)
- Columbus Area - 3 counties
- Dothan Area Nursing Homes - 9 counties
- Huntsville Metro Area Nursing Homes (11 counties, Huntsville and surrounding area)
- Mobil Metro Area Nursing Homes (3 counties)
- Montgomery Metro Area Nursing Homes (7 counties surrounding Montgomery)
- Talladega Region Nursing Homes (9 counties)
- Tombigbee Region Nursing Homes (10 counties)
- Tuscaloosa Region Nursing Homes (5 counties)
You will also find helpful info about long term facilities, like articles about money and cost questions, how to choose a provider, and how Medicare and Medicaid work -and don't work-- for nursing home costs.
Most of our listing data comes from federal resources like Medicare.gov and state records as in the Alabama Department of Senior Services.
69%Among people turning 65 today, 69 percent will need some form of long-term care, whether in the community or in a residential care facility.
227The number of nursing homes in Alabama, with 26,506 beds.
This information is provided as a public service. While every effort is made to assure accuracy, the information may not be correct due to changes in provider status, name, address or other facts. Do not use this information as a sole source in selecting a home care or home nursing service.