Medicare/Medicaid Nursing Homes & Skilled Nursing in the
Western Massachusetts (page 2)
Looking for a Nursing Home in Berkshire, Franklin, Hampdon or Hampshire county? See our directory of Medicare/Medicaid registered nursing homes. Includes Agawam, Holyoke and Springfield MA.
Western Massachusetts nursing homes are in Berkshire, Franklin, Hampdon and Hampshire counties, MA.
Federal & National Info Links About Nursing Homes
- Ensuring Quality Nursing Home Care (American Geriatrics Society) - PDF
- Eldercare at Home: Choosing a Nursing Home (AGS Foundation for Health in Aging)
- Your Guide to Choosing a Nursing Home or Other Long-Term Care (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) - PDF
- How Much Care Will You Need? (Long-Term Care) (Dep't of Health and Human Services)
- Nursing Home Checklist (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) - PDF
- Senior Residence Tour Checklist (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- A Long Term Care Ombudsman is an advocate for residents living in long term care facilities. Get the contact info: Massachusetts Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
VIDEO: Culture Change: Transforming Nursing Homes(source: MA Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (MANHR))
This is a list of the Medicare and Medicaid nursing homes located in the specific state or city according to the Compare Nursing Homes database from CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) at medicare.gov. Use this list only for basic information about nursing homes in your locale. We recommend the Nursing Home Compare feature at www.medicare.gov for detailed information. Due not use this web site as the basis for any decision or action about nursing facilities or care. We are not making any recommendation or giving advice in any way.
The Dibbern Family
Our Home page for this site
Our privacy statement is very simple.
This page is about Nursing Homes in Western Massachusetts (Berkshire, Franklin, Hampdon and Hampshire counties ).
In memory of Dad
- Costs and How to Pay (Long-Term Care) (Administration on Aging)
- Who Pays for Long-Term Care? (Department of Health and Human Services)
Senior Health Care LinksArea Agencies on Aging are the central resource for elder services. They can help you either directly or by referring you to the appropriate agency in your area.
Massachusetts State Senior Health Links
More Massachusetts Nursing Homes